Big or small, we can do it all.
We’ve got you covered locally and globally.
This is an integration of Revenue Management, Sales, Marketing, eCommerce and Operations. All commercial counterparts joined to focus at the area level, regional level and hotel level. Simple easy tools to drive revenue.
Third Party Internet Merchant Channels
Our preferred vendor pricing based on our distribution size will improve margins, while providing best in class connectivity and support services. In addition, we maximizing revenue through room upsells for advanced bookings, as well as arrival day promotions.
- Nor1 e-Standby – Our managed hotels account for 59% of potential revenue and capture 8.4% more potential revenue than our franchised hotels, resulting in $16 million of upsell revenue in 2016 alone.
- Frontline Performance Group (FPG) – This front desk upsell program resulted in approximately $33 million in incremental revenue for 72 managed hotels in 2016.
At a Local Level
- Best-in-class Hilton Sales team
- Superior talent acquisition for Sales, Catering & Events team
- Collaboration with key destination partners, such as city/county officials, CVB leadership, Chamber of Commerce and convention centers
- Robust, destination-specific marketing planning
- Annual property-specific Business Plan and Commercial Action Plans
- Collaboration between other Hilton-branded hotels in the market
At the Corporate Level
- Regional team review and collaboration
- Targeted events to increase sales engagement
- Brand, public relations, and marketing guidance
- Strategic sales missions and client events with access to key decision makers
- Events to promote ownership engagement and involvement
- Hilton Honors loyalty program and promotions
“Partnering with this iconic industry leader is guaranteed to take your hotel to new heights on every level.”
“Hilton brand and management services have not only aligned with but also embraced our asset management approach from day one. This partnership has led to a real time focus on hotel opportunities and performance, resulting in a very collaborative and proactive planning and execution process to improving the assets and increasing shareholder value for our portfolio.”
“As a first time hotel owner (and Connie award winner!), we rely heavily on the people of Hilton to act as our partner and treat our hotel as if it were theirs. From the CEO, to all the VP’s and the general manager, to the entire staff at our hotel, all of whom we’ve come to know, we thank you for your ownership mentality and true partnership. We couldn’t succeed without you!”
“Quick to respond to our needs and concerns and a valued partner in our growth strategy.”
“They are outstanding partners and work very hard to maximize the performance of the hotels they manage for us.”
“More than a hotel operator, Hilton's a partner in our business.”
“The most innovative force, consistently improving our hotels in gaining market share and improving profitability. The owner-centric approach sets them apart.”
“For us, Hilton Management Services is synonymous with partnership.”