Because we’re one of the largest hotel management companies in the world, we have the purchasing power to save you time and money from the top to bottom lines. But thanks to our regional teams, we’re able to give you the one-on-one support you need.
What We Can Do for You:
- Custom reporting at both property and regional levels to address property-specific needs, drive performance and provide consistent application of profit strategies.
- Significant purchasing power through national and local contracts, especially on Food and Beverage items, along with positive pricing in areas such as insurance, group health, and more.
- Automated expense reports and PO processing tools
- Our proprietary Global Labor management system, which drives savings through focusing on accountability for effective labor management
- Above-property analytics and support
- Use of proprietary tools utilizing Essbase
- Internal control of accounting processes to safeguard your assets
Center for Operational Excellence (COE)
By paying more attention to the details, we make every detail count, from intensive operations observance to sophisticated labor standards; we deliver the best labor metrics in the industry. Following a rigorous exploration of purposefully targeted jobs, we implement method changes and efficiencies that contribute to improvement in all three key result areas: profitability, employee satisfaction, and guest service.
- 360 bps Margin growth from both Department Profitability and Overhead control
- GOP Margins increased 360 bps in last 5 years, major shift in 2013
- Department Profit margins increased 230 bps in last 5 years (F&B +420 bps)
Monthly Owner Reporting Package
- Profit and loss statement
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow forecast
- Monthly highlight report
- Quarterly operating statement
- Capital expenditures
- Export GL information
- Group progress report
- STAR report
Global Labor Management System (GLMS)
Deployed globally to over 300 locations and growing, Our GLMS ensures that we have the right person in the right place at the right time. GLMS introduces and sustains comprehensive labor and service standards to ensure the peaks and valleys of business are covered accurately.
We’ve developed proprietary labor metrics that help regional level managers spot trends and quickly provide local operators tools to manage in the day for the day in ways that were not possible before GLMS.
“Partnering with this iconic industry leader is guaranteed to take your hotel to new heights on every level.”
“Hilton brand and management services have not only aligned with but also embraced our asset management approach from day one. This partnership has led to a real time focus on hotel opportunities and performance, resulting in a very collaborative and proactive planning and execution process to improving the assets and increasing shareholder value for our portfolio.”
“As a first time hotel owner (and Connie award winner!), we rely heavily on the people of Hilton to act as our partner and treat our hotel as if it were theirs. From the CEO, to all the VP’s and the general manager, to the entire staff at our hotel, all of whom we’ve come to know, we thank you for your ownership mentality and true partnership. We couldn’t succeed without you!”
“Quick to respond to our needs and concerns and a valued partner in our growth strategy.”
“They are outstanding partners and work very hard to maximize the performance of the hotels they manage for us.”
“More than a hotel operator, Hilton's a partner in our business.”
“The most innovative force, consistently improving our hotels in gaining market share and improving profitability. The owner-centric approach sets them apart.”
“For us, Hilton Management Services is synonymous with partnership.”