Our Human Resources and training set the stage for a staff that is ready to work, and a hotel that is ready to perform well.
We attract, nurture and retain the industry’s top talent, creating busy and successful hotels…
Engaged, committed and loyal team members are the beating heart of a thriving hotel. Hilton’s award-winning workplace culture means we attract the very best talent and nurture it at every stage through expert training, development and reward programs. The wealth of opportunities available in over 5,000 hotels located in over 100 countries across the globe also means we can provide fresh challenges for team members and ensure career longevity.
“We believe Hospitality isn’t just a job; it’s a journey, an opportunity to grow and feel part of a community and culture. Our Team Members are extraordinary professionals who work together to deliver exceptional experiences for all our guests.” Gareth Fox, VP HR, Americas.
With hospitality at our core and, the assurance that their hotels are being shaped by the industry’s top talent, owners can tap into Hilton’s tried and tested programs. These include those for recruitment, performance management, leadership development, compensation, benefits, and succession planning – in addition to HR Director sharing-opportunities with other Hilton-managed hotels, saving them both time and money.
Hilton’s team members are at the center of everything we do and creating a great environment, great careers and great rewards are the pillars on which we build our talented teams and in turn grow our exceptional hotel portfolio.
- Expertise: proven track record in successfully operating non-union hotels in union dominated markets, both locally and nationally. Strong ability to incorporate operational staffing efficiencies that support business performance.
- Recruitment: access to established national Recruitment Operations Centers (ROCs) that provide centralized recruitment expertise and services for hotel talent acquisition.
- An engaged workforce: a workplace culture that attracts, nurtures and retains the very best talent in the industry (team members’ work pride to in the mid 90’s). Our team member loyalty and engagement results in higher productivity, lower labor costs, and loyal repeat customers.
- CSR: corporate responsibility programs that will create opportunities, strengthen communities and preserve environments.
For Your Team
- Great environment: Hilton is committed to providing our Team Members with a great environment that inspires them, instills pride and helps them and their hotel achieve their goals.
- Great careers: a company in the Americas with over 4000 properties, spanning 14 brands, in 25 countries & territories opens the door to a world of opportunity and limitless career growth with industry-leading training and development programs. These span brand standards, culture, technical skills and guest service to nurture talent and empower team members to drive overall service and loyalty scores.
- Great rewards: robust Team Member rewards and recognition programs to retain talent. Our exclusive “Make it Right” program empowers Team Members to go the extra mile to impress their guests.
“We are Hilton. We are Hospitality.”
But don’t just take our word for it…
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine (2016).
- 10 Best Workplaces in the Fortune 500, Fortune Magazine (2016).
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune Magazine (US #26 in 2016).
- Forbes 500 Best Employers, Forbes (2016).
- Best Multinational Workplaces in Latin America, Great Place to Work (2016).
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, Great Place to Work (2016).
- Best Workplaces, U.S., Great Place to Work.
- 100 Companies Providing the Most Opportunities for Latinos, LATINO Magazine.
- Diversity Inc. Top 50 Companies for Diversity in 2015, 2016 and 2017, as well as awarded in 2017:
- Employee Resource Groups
- People with Disabilities
- Supplier Diversity
- Global Diversity
- Perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
“Partnering with this iconic industry leader is guaranteed to take your hotel to new heights on every level.”
“Hilton brand and management services have not only aligned with but also embraced our asset management approach from day one. This partnership has led to a real time focus on hotel opportunities and performance, resulting in a very collaborative and proactive planning and execution process to improving the assets and increasing shareholder value for our portfolio.”
“As a first time hotel owner (and Connie award winner!), we rely heavily on the people of Hilton to act as our partner and treat our hotel as if it were theirs. From the CEO, to all the VP’s and the general manager, to the entire staff at our hotel, all of whom we’ve come to know, we thank you for your ownership mentality and true partnership. We couldn’t succeed without you!”
“Quick to respond to our needs and concerns and a valued partner in our growth strategy.”
“They are outstanding partners and work very hard to maximize the performance of the hotels they manage for us.”
“More than a hotel operator, Hilton's a partner in our business.”
“The most innovative force, consistently improving our hotels in gaining market share and improving profitability. The owner-centric approach sets them apart.”
“For us, Hilton Management Services is synonymous with partnership.”