Our Human Resources and training set the stage for a staff that is ready to work, and a hotel that is ready to perform well.
We’re not the only ones who think Hilton Management Services is great.
- World’s Most Admired Companies, Fortune Magazine
- 10 Best Workplaces in the Fortune 500,Fortune Magazine
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune Magazine
- Forbes 500 Best Employers 2016, Forbes
- Best Multinational Workplaces in Latin America, Great Place to Work
- 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, Great Place to Work
- Best Workplaces, U.S., Great Place to Work
- 100 Companies Providing the Most Opportunities for Latinos, LATINO Magazine
- Top Diversity Employer & Top Supplier Diversity Programs, Black EOE Journal
- Perfect score of 100 percent on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC)
- Top Executives in Advertising & Marketing, Black Enterprise
- Best for Vets (#11), Military Times
- GI Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employer, Military Friendly
- We have a proven track record of operating non-union hotels in union dominated markets, both locally and nationally.
- Save money by utilizing our HR Director sharing-opportunity with another Hilton-managed hotel.
- Our corporate responsibility programs are focused on creating opportunities, strengthening communities and preserving environments.
- We provide automated recruitment, performance management, compensation, benefits, and succession planning processes to save you time and money.
- Talent Acquisition Center (TAC) located in Atlanta provides centralized resources talent recruitment.
For Your Team
- We have award-winning training and development programs supporting functional, technical and leadership development in team members, as well as robust Team Member rewards and recognition programs.
- Multiple hotels and 13 brands provide unlimited career growth opportunities around the world.
- Extensive training in brand standards, culture, technical skills and guest service that focuses on brand culture and empowering our team members to drive overall service and loyalty scores.
- Our exclusive “Make it Right” program empowers our Team Members to fully satisfy our guests.
“Partnering with this iconic industry leader is guaranteed to take your hotel to new heights on every level.”
“Hilton brand and management services have not only aligned with but also embraced our asset management approach from day one. This partnership has led to a real time focus on hotel opportunities and performance, resulting in a very collaborative and proactive planning and execution process to improving the assets and increasing shareholder value for our portfolio.”
“As a first time hotel owner (and Connie award winner!), we rely heavily on the people of Hilton to act as our partner and treat our hotel as if it were theirs. From the CEO, to all the VP’s and the general manager, to the entire staff at our hotel, all of whom we’ve come to know, we thank you for your ownership mentality and true partnership. We couldn’t succeed without you!”
“Quick to respond to our needs and concerns and a valued partner in our growth strategy.”
“They are outstanding partners and work very hard to maximize the performance of the hotels they manage for us.”
“More than a hotel operator, Hilton's a partner in our business.”
“The most innovative force, consistently improving our hotels in gaining market share and improving profitability. The owner-centric approach sets them apart.”
“For us, Hilton Management Services is synonymous with partnership.”